Thanks, Mike, it magically started working for me. I must have had something else cheesed ;-)

Appreciate your response, it seems to be working nicely now.

- Jack

Mike Alsup wrote:
I'm using the latest version of the jquery form plugin (from MAlsup) for
file uploading. The upload works: the server call happens, the file data
makes it there and the server returns a value, in this case just a
number (as plain text). I've been unable to get that returned value to
show up in the success function. Maybe someone knows what I'm missing.

Can you post a link?