Hi all,

I've encountered a problem with the combination of jQuery, IE, and
HTML5 elements. HTML5 elements inserted into the page after initial
load via jQuery's DOM manipulation functions are not parsed correctly
by IE, even with Remy Sharp's HTML5 shiv script.

With the help of jgraham from the WHATWG IRC channel, I have set up a
page that shows this problem in two cases:

1) A simplified version of the contact form from my new site where I
first encountered this problem.
2) A tiny test script that shows the failure in a stripped down form.

The two test cases and full details are here: http://www.jimmycuadra.com/ie8/

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can provide in how to deal
with this.