Hello,

I am in the process of creating a slideshow/gallery of 5 'panes', each
of which will have some interactive content with hover/click behaviour
and hidden/animated sections of content that can be accessed and
manipulated. Currently, the gallery is pulling in each 'pane' from a
json file. It is randomizing the starting pane though, and I would
like to optimize the loading of the json file such that the variable
that is being set to determine the starting pane determines which part
of the json file is loaded first.

Im assuming its pretty easy to load a particular portion of a json
file first before the others, though I have yet to try and implement
this. I am more interested in best practices/performance boosts in
relation to loading the different parts of the json file. I imagine a
scenario in which a loading icon is visible until the entirety of each
pane is loaded. Does anyone have input as to what I should take into
consideration in terms of making sure I am loading the 5 'panes' from
the json file in order of appearance on the page and not in the json
file? Thanks,