yes I'm using jQuery droppable. I am trying to check if some element
is droppable. Example:

/// code:
<script type="text/javascript">
   $("#first").droppable();
</script>

/// end code

now I need to check both divs (first and second) and find out which is
droppable. In this example: script must write: "div 'first' is
droppable, div 'second' is not droppable"

Understand now?