I'm using the GalleryView plugin and it works beautifully on a plain
HTML page. But when I add the code into a Drupal node, the last
filmstrip image wraps to the next line and is invisible.

Here's an example of it working as expected on an empty page:
http://parkcirclefilms.org/drpl/gallery.htm

And here's the example in my Drupal site:
http://parkcirclefilms.org/drpl/

I feel like it has to be a CSS conflict somewhere causing this, but
I'm not super at CSS and can't find it. Even if I shrink the size of
the gallery itself or the filmstrip images, the final filmstrip panel
always wraps. Does anyone have advice on how I can troubleshoot this
better? Or am I going about it the wrong way entirely and there is an
easier way to achieve the desired result?

Thanks!