Well the selector was definitely wrong. "div.contenedor" means "select
all divs with class 'contenedor'."  Your div did not have that class -
rather, it had that string as its "id" value.  For that you need
"div#contenedor".

Now, are other things wrong?  Maybe; you didn't post anything else.

--
Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
Pink and shiny, turn around.