hi there i here is a work arround i made up for the live event with an AJAX
call
basically i made an ajax call and injecting HTML into a div - a live() click
event was not executing only on IE7 for some odd reason

so i included my click event within the success : function  of that AJAX
call at it worked out well for me

if you can give me more details about your situation may be i can help you
more.