Erik sorry if any of that seems a bit rudimentary, it's not entirely
clear what you actually want. stick some more details up and i'm sure
we'll be able to provide you with a more detailed breakdown.

( last time i underestimated the level of technical detail a poster
wanted on here, some weirdo emailed me to tell me i 'had issues' so
i'll try and pre-empt that this time :D )