looks like this issue is caused by the name of the input.  the name is
"orders[5].elements[2].Value" which an attribute selector won't find
(ie. $("input[for=orders[5].elements[2].Value]")), but if the name is
"elements[2].Value" it works fine.

the 'for' attribute selector is used on line 630 of jquery.validate.js