I am currently trying to get jtree to do this it is very light weight
I and easy to use but it may be too light weight I need to figure out
how to get the reordered tree to work with nested sets so I'm not sure
if I use jqeury to renumber the left and right or if I send ajax to
php and do processing there

mean mike