Hi Christian,

I've just found a bug which sounds like it's related to this issue.
You may already be aware of this but I'll post it anyway.

I have a table with two rows in the header. The first row has one cell
spanning all the columns, and the second row has a cell for each
column.

With all the default settings (i.e. nothing passed in to the
tablesorter function), the sort arrows appear on the spanned cell as
well as each of the main header cells. But when clicking any column,
the table sorts by the next column along. So if I click the spanned
cell, it sorts by the first column; if I click the 3rd cell in the
second row, it sorts by the 4th column.

I think this is because the spanned cell is now being added to the
header cell list. In an earlier version I used, it was ignored
completely, so cell 0 was the first column, now cell 0 is the header
cell, but when you click it, it sorts by what used to be cell 0, the
first column.

Hope that helps!

--
Scott.