Hello all,

I have a form that opens up in a lightbox (shadowbox to be exact).

And I'm having a heckuva time to get the form in the iframe to submit.

i'm using the submitHandler option within the validate plugin like so:

submitHandler: function(form) {

                        form.submit();

                        var s = window.parent.Shadowbox;
                        s.open({
                                player:     'iframe',
                                title:      'Thank you!',
                                content:
'http://www.somesite.com/includes/thank_you.php',
                                width:      270,
                                height:     110

I get a javascriptt error stating, "form is undefined" on the
form.submit(); line #.

How do I target the form in the iframe to submit?

thanks!