Hi All -

Having another issue related to the accordion ui widget.

In google chrome the initial inline height set by the accordion.js
is calculating incorrectly on the initial page load. when the page is
refreshed or
you navigate to another page and then return, the height is set
correctly.

I am not sure why this is happening and I can't seem to see any other
posts
on the issue. I am thinking it has to do with with either my
positioning css or
my height declaration on the accordion div's.

This only seems to occur in google chrome ( i have version 3.0.195.21)

the other thing is that it only happens some of the time...? wtf?

the page in question is here: http://ahepllc.com/
the accordion is on the right side in the main image area.

I am viewing through vista. Have not checked in XP.

any ideas or help will be much appreciated.