Hello,

Actually I will repeat a message sent by some other user, message
which seems to have been completely ignored. I believe this is a good
question, I am also very interested in its answer (otherwise
unfortunately I will have to look to some other navbar system).

So, is it possible to align the dropped down nav to the corresponding
parent like it does in the basic mode? Right now the dropped down nav
stays aligned to the left for each 'current' list. I think a config
option could be made available for that purpose.

Regards,
Vali