I can't really say. It varies depending on what you're trying to put
in and how you're doing it.
For example, inserting 120 large tables versus 120 lines of text will
probably have a noticeable difference.
And how you're doing it. For example, inserting everything at once, or
set a timeout to insert one-by-one (x-by-x). Inserting everything at
once might freeze the user's browser for a while (again, this depends
on the content being put it) and then everything appears at once, as
oppose to the content taking longer to display but it's displaying
progressively to the user (probably a better experience).
And all this also depends on the user's browser and computer specs.

It's best just try it out for yourself and see. You could post some
code and we can help optimize it.