SmiThiCo wrote:

Hi all,
Till now I din not found and an clean solution for my problem.

I have a button in my web site "underline links" that changes all the
links and affects its text decoration to 'underline'. From this point
all the links of the website should be underline. The problem is that
I can only make it work for the current DOM. If I introduce new links
into the DOM I need to select them specifically to change its text
decoration. Is there something similar to the "live" function in
jquery? For instance for every links introduced in the DOM I want to
check if the website is in underline mode. Case its true, the text
decoration will be changed!

Thanks in advance!

SmiThiCo

$('body').addClass('underlinelinks');