Hi, i'm trying the jquery autocomplete from here

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Autocomplete

On that page someone said that:
"
Often one autocompleted field depends on the value of another field.
In that case, the extraParams option can provide the necessary dynamic
parameter:

Consider an example where the states-field reuses the value entered
into the country field
"

And the examples was:
"
$("#states").autocomplete(url, {
   extraParams: {
       country: function() { return $("#country").val(); }
   }
"

What I'm trying to do is I made a combo box that contain country with
it's id, and I also have a input text that will do the autocomplete.
If I select one of the country from the combo box, I want input text
will show me, when I press some words with autocomplete function, all
of the city that include in that country (assuming I have it in my
database).

What should I do? Can someone give me some examples?

Thanks.