runrunforest wrote:
cool, but that leads to another problem

The computer now thinks 15,000 is just 15 instead of fifteen
thousands. I need the formated number for later calculation, I have to
make the computer think 15,000 is actually fifteen thousands

Is there anyway to take the comma out before calculation or a function
that can tell 15,000 is 15000 in my case

15,000 should only displayed to user. You should keep 15000 somewhere in the document. My favorite is using alt

Please separate between display and data for process. Data for process should be kept in it's original data type. That data can be displayed in any forms, any text, any format.

--
Donny Kurnia
http://blog.abifathir.com