      function() {
        $('#Info').load('Test_A2.htm');
      }
    );
  }
);

followed in the body with:

Test_A1.htm is simply the following:

Test_A2.htm is the same as Test_A1.htm, only with the "1" and "2"
values switched.

When I click on A1 or A2, the text from the associated files is loaded
into #Info, so that works fine.  However, when I click on the A1 or A2
class within #Info, nothing happens.

I guess I am missing something fundamental here, so it would be very
helpful if someone could explain how I can get the text that is
displayed within #Info "clickable" so that it can load the other file.

Thanks for your help.

george