I'd like to be able to set the size of a jQuery dialog dynamically
when I call it based on the target to be shown. I was considering
adding invalid attributes like the following... where edit_width and
edit_height are parsed and passed right before opening the dialog.

edit_height=250>

But it's probably not be the best way. The dialog call is done from a
base page, while the actual content to call is determine from the link
clicked on the widget. When setting the link, I would know the size
needed for the HTMLToOpenInDialog... Any ideas that don't use non-
standard markup or hidden fields?

Thanks,
Patrick