From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:40 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] post AJAX no response

Hi,

I have a problem with an AJAX call. It's a long time since a got it. I
don't know how to deal with it. I have made tests and I don't know why
it's happening.

I have a post AJAX call. Just like next one:

$.post(MY_SCRIPT, { db_id: selected_data},
                        function(data){

The problem is, some times it returns data, and some times it doesn't.
I have test it with FF and Chrome, it doesn't mater the browser.
It has nothing to do with domain server crossing, nor server errors,
as it some times works and some times it doesn't.

What I have found is, it works most of the times in a high bandwith
connection (enterprise bandwith). Buit when I try it at home, most of
the times it does not work. The function does not receive any data
from the server.

I have checked the server when it happens, and the server returns
data. It is as if the data got lost in the response.

I don't know what to do, as I don't know where the problem is.

Thanks