Is this known to be fixed in the nightly? I wrote a quick test, seems
like document.ready still doesn't fire if jQuery is loaded after DOM
Ready:

// make sure dom ready has already occured by attaching an event to
old school window.onload
window.onload = function() {
        console.log('window onload fires');
        var url = "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-nightly.js";;
        var head = document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0], done = false;
        var script = document.createElement("script");
        script.src = url;

        script.onload = script.onreadystatechange = function() {
        if (!done && (!this.readyState || this.readyState == "loaded" ||
this.readyState == "complete")) {
                console.log('jquery nightly is done loading');
                done = true;
                        $(document).ready(function() {
                                console.log('dom ready functions should fire
now');

        };

        head.appendChild(script);
};

Maybe I'm missing something? I think this is going to be a bigger
issue as more people start to use things like LAB.js and EFWS to
dynamically load js.

- Sasha Sklar