Hello,

I am brand new to jQuery. I am trying to determine if there is a
jQuery equivelant to Adobe Spry's "data region" and "repeat regions,"
where a variable is defined as an HTML or xml datasource, then a
region is defined in the body where elements are repeated and
populated with values from the data source.

Something like this:

var ds1 = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("../data/my.xml","channels/channel/
item");

Then this in the HTML:

What is this called in jQuery. I guess I am really looking for the
nomenclature, what a data region with repeating elements is called in
jQuery.

Thanks in advance.