and the only error you're getting is that a ")" is missing?

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of jessie
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:57 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: My code is not working getting an error missing )

ok thanx guys, except that didn't resolve the problem.

I've posted about this before, and still can't get a way around it
all.

For starters this is what i currently have.
jQuery(function($) {

function getLeaf(url) {
var splited=url.split('?');// remove all the parameter from url
url=splited[0];
return url.substring(url.lastIndexOf("/")+1);// return file name
}
jQuery.fn.extend({
 enter: function() {//plugins creation
     return this.each(function() {
       var pth = $(this).find("img")[0];
      //alert($(this).children().attr("href"));
       if($(this).children().attr("href")==getLeaf
(document.location.href)){// check that the link url and document url

           $(pth).attr("src",pth.src.replace(/.png/g, '_active.png'));
       } else{
               $(this).hover(function(){
                  $(pth).attr("src",pth.src.replace(/.png/
g,'_active.png'));// mouse over Image
                  },function(){
                      $(pth).attr("src",pth.src.replace(/_active.png/
g,'.png'));
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
                $('div.LPButton, div.CatMoreBtn, div.CatBuyBtn').pngFix( );
        });
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$(".button").hover(function() {
$(".button").addClass("imgbuttonhover");
$(".button").removeClass("imgbutton");
}, function() {
$(".button").addClass("imgbutton");
$(".button").removeClass("imgbuttonhover");
}
)

and its still spitting out an error.

Second of all this is what i want to do.

I want any image that is not associated with a form and is only a
hyperlink to rollover using a png fix for ie6.

I also have forms on my ecommerce site and i need to style these the
same way.  So my *buttons within a form* need to also rollover using a
png fix.

I have been at this for the past week and  a half and still can't get
it to work for all.

The code i have above i've put together from other ppl who have helped
me with my problem of rolling images and buttons.

Hope someone can help me figure this one out once and for all.

I'm very very new to jquery and the reason i'd like to use it is
because i want to keep my alt and title text behind my image rollovers
such as buttons ;-)

Jess :)