Hi, this sounds like a CSS issue actually. You should search for how to make
a conditional comment in X/HTML and apply a separate style sheet for IE
using that. The reason this happens is probably because of how IE especially
6 and earlier handles the box-model in css differently. And so styles like
margin and padding and width behave in a different way than in FF or Safari
etc.
DED