Hello all,

I have a form that uses jeditable to edit-in-place several fields and
select boxes. Everything is working great. Now I need to a way to add
a new option to the select list.

What I would like is the user select "Add New..." from the select list
that would pop-up a dialog window where several fields are filled in.
When the form is saved the select field is updated with the new ID and
description.

I use Facebox for pop-up windows to display notes when the user clicks
on a topic. I know Facebox can be used to display a form. It would be
ideal to use this ability when creating a new option for the select
box.

Does anyone know of a tutorial or can guide me in creating this?

Thanks,
Charles