Hi,

I have used your great plugin for a menu in Wordpress 2.8.4 and I
wanted to use the default Wordpress jQuery library jquery.js?ver=1.3.2
but your plugin Superfish wouldn't work. I added the
jquery-1.2.6.min.js file and it did work OK. Since there is no reason
to have calls to two jQuery libraries which are doing the same thing I
wanted to only  use the default Wordpress jQuery version.  After some
searching I found an answer at this site:
http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com/2009/07/jquerynoconflict-resolving-conflicts.html.

The offending code was here:     $(document).ready(function(){

I changed this to: jQuery(document).ready(function($){

Notice the $ function being moved.

This now works OK using the default Wordpress jQuery version 1.3.2.
and I imagine with the latest version of jQuery.

Regards

Go4