Richard D. Worth wrote:

I'm assuming you're on http://plugins.jquery.com/ and using the search box
in the upper-right called 'Search Plugins'. That searches all content on
plugins.jquery.com, showing plugins and issues. If you look at the top of
the left sidebar you'll see an advanced search with an option to only search
for plugins. Give that a try?

Actually I tried that but I misread the results as looking like those from the other search box, that was my bad. Thanks for the pointer.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when I clicked on
plugins->browse by name I ended up at a blank page.

That looks like a bug, but I think a separate issue. Please create a ticket
here

The "all plugins" link at the top of the page gives me the same results. I wonder why no one else has seen this. I hesitate waste everyones time by creating a ticket if the problem is on my end. If someone else could confirm the problem I would be happy to create a ticket.

Regards,  Jim

http://dev.jquery.com/newticket (note: requires registration)

and set the component to 'site' so it doesn't get missed here. Thanks.

- Richard