Hey folks, I'm a noob so go easy on me, and thanks for reading.

I'm writing a bookmarklet which allows you to select various elements
from a page and save them to your own personal blog (a bit like
ffffound or the Wordpress PressIt feature)

The user will select 3 parts from the page they want to save:

1) Title (easy, just detect a click on an html element and make sure
it's a span/p/h1/h2/h3 etc)
2) Image (i've figured this out too)
3) Body text

I'm stuck with grabbing the body text - I think it should be selected
manually, as it could consist of multiple p's and div's, or even table
rows, depending on how badly the source page has been coded.

When the use has selected the text, it should be highlighted somehow
using css — looking at
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/6dbbfd9cafd98cf6,
I know that getSelection won't work, but I'm not sure what to do
exactly...?

Any tips on how to sequence these 3 steps into something user-friendly
would also be much appreciated, I was thinking maybe using Growl-like
notifications to guide the user through the process...

Cheers.