I have the following situation:  I'm trying to make the autocomplete
work for an input that will store 3 different variables (ex. sum,
currency and period) separated by comma. The autocomplete will work
for the last two, wich will be retrieved from  2 different urls.
Currently, I tryied to bind on keyup the input and execute the
autocomplete when it's' necesary, but, autocomplete plugin already has
a bind, and the result is a bubble, which sends lots of requests to
the urls I have configured.

Can someone tell me what is the the right approach for this kind of
functionality?