Hi!

Sorry to flood please disregard my previous attemp to post for this
same issue. This is the real post.

I have this code within the ready function:

                $("form.uplform").live('submit', function(){
                        if($(this).attr('validate')=='true'){
                                $("#testform>input").each(function(){
                                        alert($(this).attr('name'));
                        return false;

                });

I want to be able to alert all the names of the input boxes belonging
to form.uplform but it does not seem to like it. Although I am able to
get past the validate==true statement but the each is not iterating.

Please tell me anything i am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!