Sorry no...

But i can give you the code that is generting the error :
var sDialogId = "divPleaseActionDialog";
    var sDialog = "";
    var oButtons = {};
    oButtons[aTranslations["ok"]] = function(){
        $j('#' + sDialogId).dialog('destroy');
    };
    sDialog += '<div id="' + sDialogId + '">' + "\n";
    sDialog += 'Please select at least one action';
    sDialog += '</div>' + "\n";
    $j('body').append(sDialog);
    alert($j('#' + sDialogId).length);
        $j('#' + sDialogId).dialog({
        modal:        true,
        buttons:    oButtons,
        height:        300,
        width:        500,
        stack:        true,
        title:        aTranslations['error'],
        close:        function() {
            $j('#' + sDialogId).dialog('destroy');

It seems that the error occure when jQuery launch the dialog