Tnx. I fixed the problem. It was superfish for older version of
Joomla.
I posted my question here 'cause there is a referral at superfish
page. I quote:

"Support for the Superfish plugin is available through the jQuery
Mailing List. Post a message to it with the word “Superfish” somewhere
in the subject line. I watch the list closely and will try to help you
as soon as possible. There are many other Superfish users on the list
who may be able to help you also. This is a very active mailing list
to which many jQuery developers and users subscribe."