Hai friends,

                In my project i have implement jQuery using auto complete
and some other UI functionalists.But i am facing a big problem in  our
project ie,  with out internet all jQuery functionalists  cannot working..I
had find out the exceptions.... Whenever accessing the jQuery functionalists
directly accessing the google  API through google sites.

The main problem is all jQuery functionalities need for one of the external
google api scripts as follows.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/jsapi";></script>

    My question is how to implement jQuery functionalists with out using the
above google api scripts...