Dear All,

I have an object with mouse over and mouse out events. It fires
display certain other box (almost like tooltip):

box.fadeIn("slow")
box.fadeOut("slow")

It works absolutely fine unless mouse passed over the object without
intention to stop. Then it triggers full scenario, complete fading in
and then complete fading out, which is of course is not desired here.
I have made amendments such as:

box.stop().fadeIn("slow")
box.stop().fadeOut("slow")

It does the thing but only once or twice, after that whole animation
stopped working. No more reaction on mouse even if mouse remains over
the object. Do I use stop() method wrongly?

I want to mention that unlike tooltip I need action to start right
away without any timeout though in slow movement. I don't mind slight
flicker when mouse passes. Currently I had to degrade to show() and
hide() but could it be done with animation?

Thanks in advance.