It's been a while since I've worked with drag/drop, so take this with a degree of skepticism....

But, I believe [x1,y1,x2,y2] refer to the x/y coordinates of the rectangle you'd like dragging contained to. I think you can specify a selector though to say "contain the dragging to this object". in which case you can point at a div that holds the item being dragged.

Don't know how helpful that is, but hope it is a start...

Shawn

Mike C wrote:
I've spent a good few hours trying to figure this out and I'm stumped.
I'm trying to get a huge div that's bigger than the entire window to
have a "scroll feature". I just want to implement draggable and have
it so that you can't see beyond the div. The containment option is
what I need, but the documentation is very unclear about this
property. I'm using an array for containment like the documentation
says, but I have no idea what it means. What does [x1,y1,x2,y2] mean?