Hello,

I'm working on a document to standardize javascripts development for
my team.

Actually, each developer writes and organize its code in its own way,
and it's currently a nightmare when an other developer have to work on
the code of another.

I've read a lot of interesting articles about javascript best
practices, but all are about coding. There are not bad, but I'm more
looking about packaging and organization.

As we use jQuery for almost all our project, what is the best way to
use jQuery to build RIA ? Should I build plugins for each feature ?
How do you manage i18n and l10n ?

Thanks!

Noel