Looks interesting, also I couldn't find the way to query it for
specific DOM elements.

However, as I figured out events are just set on DOM elements
with .data() function. So it just a matter of some scripting to list
them all in the console. Pretty straightforward.

Firebug people are building an extension EventBug, although they can't
say when it will be ready or released:
http://blog.getfirebug.com/2009/09/18/eventbug-rising/

This one turned out to be very useful - cuts down amount of scripting
needed to just one line:
http://james.padolsey.com/javascript/debug-jquery-events-with-listhandlers/.
Thumbs up!