Hi folks,

I've just updated a previously functioning piece of code that uses the simplemodal plugin - the code does an ajax call to a file containing a email form and loads it into a modal layer.

The code now longer works in IE7 using the latest version of simplemodal (http://www.ericmmartin.com/simplemodal-1-3-2-released/) - I notice that the "contact form" example at eric's site (http://www.ericmmartin.com/projects/simplemodal-demos/ - from which I developed my code) no longer works either - the modal layer is formed but the content is garbled, just as it occurs with mine.

Anyone else noticed this problem?

Thanks,

Bruce