Hi guys
I am using v1.1 and the unautocomplete is not working correctly for
me. The unautocomplete partially works... as in it doesn't show the
user anything (although the loading style is changed) but it still
triggers the ajax call and just doesn't display the results... The
point being that the autocomplete is still running in the background.

This is how I'm wiring it up (the idea being that I can autocomplete
the localities for countries that are known):

    if (_this._$CountrySelectScope.val() ==
_this.Settings.LocalCountry) {
        _this._$LocalityScope.unautocomplete().autocomplete
(_this.Settings.LocalityUrl, {
            dataType : 'json',
            contentType : 'application/json; charset=utf-8',
            type : 'POST',
            stringifyAjaxData : true,
            matchContains : true,
            selectFirst : false,
            width : 300,
            parse : function(result, options) {
                    if (result != null) {
                        var data = result.Data.LocationLocality;
                        var parsed = [];
                        for (var i=0; i < data.length; i++)
                            parsed[parsed.length] = { data: data[i],
value: data[i].Locality, result: options.formatResult(data[i], data
[i].Locality) };
                        return parsed;
                    }
                    return [];
                },
            formatItem : function(row, i, max) {
                    return row.Locality + ", " + row.State;
                },
            formatMatch : function(row, i, max) {
                    return row.Locality;
                },
            formatResult : function(row) {
                    return row.Locality;
                }
        }).result(function(event, data, formatted) {
            //Auto select state
            _this._$StateSelectScope.val(data.State);
    else
        _this._$LocalityScope.unautocomplete();

Any ideas on what is going wrong here, why autocomplete isn't
unbinding correctly?

Cheers
Anthony