Hi I have been reading the tutorials, posts and forums to figure out
how to get my radio buttons on my form to validate.Everything else in
the form is validating except radio. I am not a developer or coder but
am learning as I go along.

This is what I have done :

I have included validate.js , jquery , and included a jquery
function :
<script>
 $(document).ready(function(){
    $("#form").validate();
  });
</script>

This is my form/radios :

     <label for="openair">
    Open Air
  <input type="radio" name="parkingtype" id="openair" value="open air"
validate="required:true" />
   </label>
   <label for="covered">
      <input type="radio" name="parkingtype" id="covered"
value="covered"  />
    </label>

>From what I understood , all i required to get this to work was
"validate="required:true" . However that is not working. Any
assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.