hello,

i am completely new to jquery .. what i would like to do is one simple
thing, have my page contents load without a browser refresh on a typo3
site.

Is this very hard to do ? I couldn't find any extension that easily
allows to do this ... i would like something like this site:
http://typo3.lexmarketing.eu/index.php?id=startseite

can someone explain to me the basic steps i need to get this to work ?

Thanks for any help with this, i've been trying unsucessfully for the
last 2 days to find a tutorial or info about using AJAX libs to avoid
pagerefresh and load content in the background and then just replace
the content in the page instead of reloading a full page.

maybe this is really simple to do ?