I'm trying to determine where the cursor (while dragging the
'draggable' element) falls within the 'droppable' element (top half,
bottom half, leftside, or rightside?).

I'm trying to use the 'drop' event in the 'droppable' element, but
don't know how to determine the cursor coordinates relative to the
droppable element.

My code so far: --- this returns the coordinates absolute to the
browser's window.  Help?  TIA, Steve

$('div.formRow').droppable({
        accept:                 '.formRow',
        tolerance:                      'pointer',
        over:                           function(){
                                                $(this).css("border:1px solid
black");
                                        },
        drop:                           function(event){
                                                var x = event.clientX;
                                                var y = event.clientY;
                                                alert("X coords: " + x + ", Y
coords: " + y);