Hello,

I have a superfish menu where I'd like to have the color of the text
change on hover (rather than the background color). I'd like the color
to change and stay changed when I hover over the menu item and its
submenus.

The bit of CSS that makes this work for changing the background color
is this:
.sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover,
.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {
        background:             #CFDEFF;
        outline:                0;
}

but setting the color here only changes the color of the single item
hovered over - so the submenu item, but not the parent menu item when
I hover over a submenu.

Not really a jQuery problem I know, but I'm hoping someone here can
help.

Marion