Hi,

I have created a site which uses jQuery animation:
http://www.adamswa.com/staging/align/

The problem is that it works fine locally but performs poorly on a
server. The background grey circles and the main images should move
across the page nicely to their final position. The background grey
circles also should be loading at the same time as everything else.
The nav and the address and social icons work fine...and they are at
the top of the html structure, then everything below it seems to stop
animating. Does anyone have any ideas? This is my first experience
using this kind of animation.

cheers