I have the structure shown at the bottom of this post.

The scenario is that relative to an event on the page the scrollTo is
used to set the #top to the necessary cc_ DIV. The problem is that the
container in which all cc_'s are placed is 202px in height (can
change). When the scrollTo is instructed and the height of the
remaining cc_ DIVs left is less than this it corrupts and future
scrollTo's do not function correctly (the #cc_n doesn't scrollTo the
top of the DIV but further down!)

I suspect the solution will be somewhere in the region of

rather than just issuing the scrollTo...

- get the total height of all the divs starting with "cc_" after me
(being the current cc_ DIV)
- if the value above is higher than my parent DIV height then issue
the scrollTo

Sounds easy but any help with the syntax (or indeed a pointer if I'm
on the wrong track) would be splendid!

Cheers
Dylan

202px;">
width: 218px; padding-right: 5px; position: absolute; top: 0px;">

                        .
                        .
                        .

12px;">