HI,
I have been succesfully using Cascade for some time now but I have hit
a wall.

I have over 20,000 lines of data and consequently the server load and
subsequent delay for the user is making the cascade feature very poor.

I currently generate the list via php which works well for me.

What I would like to do is to append ?country=COUNTRY ID (i.e
1,2,3,4,5 etc dependant on user selection)

I am using:

jQuery(document).ready(function()
        {
                jQuery("#region").cascade("#countryn",{
                ajax: {url: 'gui/_js/lists/regions.php?country='+$
("#countryn") },
                template: commonTemplate,
                match: commonMatch

Could someone cast some light?