My bad.

Here is what I have so far.

$("a.delete").live('click', function (){

 var url_id = $(this).attr("href");
 var div_id = url_id.split('/');
 var set_id = 'set_'+div_id[div_id.length-1];

 $('#'+set_id).addClass('pre_delete');

 $.ajax({
   type: "POST",
   url: url_id,
   success: function(){
    $('#' + set_id).fadeOut('slow', function () {
     $(this).remove();
 return false;
 });

I need to add in the confirm message. Above just adds the class when delete
is clicked then deletes it. I would like the click delete add the class to
the div then the confirm message appears. If they select yes then delete
goes thru, if selected no then the added class gets removed.

Thanks again

Dave