Why do you have to create the page. People can just click print, and then save as pdf?

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:30 AM, m.ugues wrote:

The problem using server side option is that I have a web site with a
lot of pages.
For every page I need to generate a PDF; so I need to create a Java
class for every html page where I reproduce the html layout (since the
PDF must be the same as the html shown on the screen).

Another problem is that I got a lot of form: printing a form with some
text with a client side option is easy: in the server side option I
need to send keep in mind all the data the user has insert.

I know is a strange user requirement to save every page as PDF...
I wonder if is techincally possible.

Thanks a lot.

Massimo