Hi Everybody,

Forgive me my possible bad english, if I'm rude please ignore it I
didn't mean to be :)

Currently we're planning the build for a highend webapplication (Saas)
where everything will be javascript controlled and php + mysql on the
backend. Right no I'm looking for a good javascript framework on which
we can build the webapplication.

I'd like to know what your experiences are when using Jquery with
- multiple interface states,
- lot's of php & mysql exchange/activity
- mvc patern

I allready found out that Jquery is lovely for lot's of javascript
magic in your website with a very good community. But is Jquery also
suitable for building a custom framework / platform behind an advanced
webapplication? Please let me know what you're experiences are and any
directions for good articles or resources are allways welcome.
Looking forward to your reaction!
Greetings

Dennis Wiemer
Dvotion